In regards to copyright for the recipes, tutorials, how to’s, and patterns:
If they are posted here, they are free to use. All items will have a Creative Commons attached to it.
(Starting July 2013) If not attached they follow the same Creative Commons license (see below).
What can you do?
- Share (Pinterest, link to my site, link to the specific tutorial, how to, recipe or pattern).
- Make gifts with for friends
- Sell the item you created
What you can’t do
- Claim the tutorial, how to, recipe or pattern, is your own.
- Sell the tutorial, how to, recipe or pattern.
What should you do? If you post a photo, write in your blogs, sell on Etsy or any other venue, include the author and/or link back to the specific tutorial, how to, recipe or pattern. If you’re on Ravelry, you can link the pattern to your project. It’s a nice way of showing you appreciate the work.
And feel free to ask questions.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.