I really like reading and seeing how others set up their planners. It helps me brainstorm how I will set up my planner. So, maybe there’s someone out there doing the same thing that I do.
My set up is slightly different from my 2014 set up. I have 3 Main divider sections, Sub-dividers within the main dividers, sections within the sub-dividers for further use and interaction.
- Main dividers are used as dividers that group certain sections together
- Sub dividers are used to group smaller sections together.
- Sections, are things like projects, that require attention. When finish I can remove the section or add more to any area in my binder.
1st Main Divider:
- Section tab: Routines
- Section tab: Brain Dump – this section is used just get things out of my head that need attention.
- Section tab: Shopping List
- 1st Sub divider: Financials
- Section tab: Debt 1
- Section tab: Savings
- 2nd Sub divider: Meal Planning
- Section tab: Weekly Meals / Grocery List
- Section tab: Recipes
- 3rd Sub divider: Projects
- Section tabs: By project
2nd Main Divider:
- Sub Dividers are my Monthly Calendar dividers. I only keep four months in my planner. Otherwise it would be too thick.
- Sections tab: Quick Month View
- Sections tab: Goals for the Month
- Weekly actions / to dos.
3rd Main Divider
- Journal area, blank paper and extra sheets needed for the organizer.