I’ve been thinking about the manipulations all day! I decided to try something a little different. The order in which I manipulated the image. Rather than rough up and then soak, I did soak then dry then rough up. I used acetone and alcohol.
This is the original image that was cropped for Instagram.
And below are the two manipulated images.
The one above is the one with acetone and the one below is the one manipulated with alcohol. As you can see there is a slight variation to the alcohol and the there is a huge difference in color with the acetone. But, honestly this time I got a little crazy and really soaked more of the acetone. Right now I have an image soaking in water. I’ll post the results up tomorrow.